Saturday, January 12, 2008
SP OPEN HOUSE 2008!
I think Ngee Ann's structure looks better than SP. SP is like so old but i bet the lecturers there are real good haul! anyway, the seminar(or opening speech) was so boring. it was meant for the parents but the letter stated that students have to come along with their parents. the jokes are also super lame. i think i saw more parents with their young kids than with their teenagers. the principal kept emphasising on the minority, i say again, minority who managed to earned local or overseas degrees, becoming a top scholar with LKY awards or joinging A*Star. I mean, pl...e...a...se..., those are obviously high fliers from secondary schools. According to the biased powerpt presentation, more than 1/2 of the students got into university, including the NS men. I mean, it's so obvious! The year the girls graduate and get into uni is probably a small number and after 3 years, the guys got over NS and of course, the number will add up to 1/2. duh.
I guess the best part of the open house was the inside peek of the spotless bio labs. the biomed lab looks squeezy.
or so she says