Lost In Beauty-
Thursday, April 30, 2009
My neighbours are weird. And hopefully they ain't my blog fans. seriously.
Those 5 minutes of rest period for my oh-so-sparkling eyes are done in private. Talk about a friendly neighbourhood. Here are the procedures for a safe resting period:
1. Look at the clock. is it the dreaded time yet?
2. Choose a spot in the room where people would not notice me(which is preferably a place where only half my head appears at the window...i tried lowering my chair)
3. Now spy on neighbours(you must do this since they do this too. see who eat who first ya?) ok, check. no one is at his/her window glancing at my house.
4. lift my head a little higher and enjoy the scenery (wait! not done yet) while on constant check that the neighbourhood is desaerted.
You are probably thinking I am a stalker or a pervert or a nosy neighbour or a what's-not-a-good-position i'm in but whatever! I have enough of neighbours stopping in their tracks to stare, AND I MEAN STARE, at me while i'm resting my eyes. i wasn't looking at THEM! WHO WOULD BE INTERESTED! I'M MORE INTERESTED IN THE SEA! some old man would even stop walking down the stairs to look at moi! excuse me. even if i can't see you, i can feel your stare...their angle calculations are soooo off...my angle of depression or in layman words, I AM STARING AT THE OCEAN NOT YOU! or so she says