Lost In Beauty-
Sunday, July 26, 2009
And so I finally have this one week of bliss....


I positively drooled on Draco's new look! He really grew up a lot! and in the book, he isn't supposed to be soooo good-looking. sorry Harry, but you ain't my type. HP 6 is OK not very good but at least they didn't go into so much details like the previous movies. BUT SERIOUSLY, HP is losing the magic. There was supposed to be some real good fighting scenes at the end in the book but the movie totally CUT IT OFF for some romance scenes. arggh. and Ginny isn't as attractive as she is supposed to be (OMG SHE IS TALLER THAN HARRY!)
Ice Age is real good comedy and the jokes are soooo unexpected. I mean it's a kids movie but there were a handful of ADULT jokes. so only the adults laugh (duh) and the kids in the cinema went "huh?"

AND I WENT ION!!!!!!!!! ION ORCHARD IS SOOOO AWESOME AND LUXURIOUS PLACE that i only went to the basement where all the food is.... I cannot bear to walk beside the super rich....the Japanese food is awesome too!!!!!!!(and really expensive) i guess that's what they are specialise for...the food hall/court is no regular ones...there are cafes within O.O I LOVE MITARUSHI RICEBALLS! they have watermellon flavour, bananan, berry, some green substance...etc. so much things to say but so little time!!!! or so she says