Lost In Beauty-
Monday, July 13, 2009
I got to have the worst group in my whole life this semester. One who can leave my laptop unattended and unlocked while the other one who has no ears.
Me: Our question is how a singaporean manager would deal with Israeli employees.
X: So I will talk about one of the dimensions(past/present/future-oriented) Ok just pretend that I am an Israeli, how will you react?
Me: HUH? not you as an israeli but a singaporean manager! (am i supposed to answer your question and do your part??)
after an hour,
Me: let's sum up what we are supposed to do..
X: I don't really know my part and I'm really busy(meaning SO HELP ME!)
Me: (thinking)Like who's not busy..
X: let's do everything now
Me: HUH? We just saw the question today and there's no references yet (u just want us to rely on your bunch of newspapers about El Nino??? where's the link man???) Let's just research some more
2 hours later,
X: I got it all ready! Come and review
Us: ok present(like you can do so much in 1 hour)
X: let's just take my own speech like an old grandmother story. i only remember things at 4 years old...(about HIS history)
Me: Excuse me, we are roleplaying as managers here, what does your history got to do with how a manager deals with employees??!!!
PWNED or so she says